Off-grid solar power system uses solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity when there is sunshine, and supplies power to the load through the solar charge and discharge controller, and charge the battery at the same time. In cloudy weather or no light, the battery pack supplies power to the DC load through the solar charge and discharge controller. At the same time, the battery directly supplies power to the independent inverter, and the independent inverter converts it into AC power to supply power to the AC load.
Off-grid solar power systems are widely used in remote mountain areas, no-power areas, islands, communication base stations, and other applications. The system is generally composed of a photovoltaic array composed of solar cell components, solar charge and discharge controller, battery pack, off-grid inverter, DC load, and AC load.
Factors to consider in the design of off-grid solar power system:
1. In what place is the solar system used? What about the solar radiation situation in that area?
2. Total loading power of appliances
3. DC & AC output voltage of the system
4. How long time does the system need to work every day?
5. In rainy or cloudy days, how long time does the system need to support the power supply?
6. Is the load condition purely resistive, capacitive, or inductive? What is the starting current?
These factors are all very important to be considered before installing a proper solar power generation system, and suppliers will also inquire before off-grid solar inverters for sold.
Off-grid solar systems mainly consist of below parts
Compared with commonly used grid power generation systems, the advantages of off-grid solar power systems are mainly reflected in:
1. It can operate independently and does not require an external power supply network.
2. It is not affected by fluctuations and failures of the utility grid power, ensuring a more stable power supply.
3. No geographical restrictions, it can be used anywhere there is sunlight.
4. Save energy, it can effectively reduce carbon emissions and is friendly to the environment.
5. High energy quality.
In short, off-grid solar power systems not only alleviate the power shortage, but also realize green energy, develop renewable energy, and promote the development of the circular economy. If anything you want to know about our off-grid solar inverters for sale, please don’t hesitate to contact our professional team anytime.